Monday, January 26, 2009

Why

In my fantasy life I am an accomplished author that sits on the beach, listening to the ocean crash against the shore and writes awesome novels and someday an autobiography that everyone will read.  This of course is my fantasy life.  For now I sit at my kitchen table surrounded by breakfast dishes, listening to the sounds of my children playing the newest electronic game.  Not that I would trade one for the other (okay maybe I would) but remember this is about my fantasy life.  My friend Andi said I should blog - so this is me, in my day to day, trying to become that famous author - for now I have you reading what I think is enlightening, hopefully humorous and on a really good day encouraging - That is the Why - why I am spending time at my kitchen table surrounded by breakfast dishes.  Because in my fantasy world what I say matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment