Tuesday, January 27, 2009

super model

So today as I sit here freezing I am thinking it would be my fantasy to be a super model.  In this fantasy I  would not have to worry about how to stay warm when I need to go running - because I would be skinny.  I would not have to consider what is for dinner because I would never eat.  And I would not have to reconcile my checkbook because I would have so much money it wouldn't matter.   But then reality hits and I realize that if I was a super model I wouldn't enjoy the awesome way I feel when I run for 90 minutes all by myself, I probably would never really enjoy the great taste of homemade chili on a cold night - and..... okay I have nothing for the money thing - it would be great to not have to balance a checkbook.   I am thankful for all that I have and really wouldn't want to be a super model - well maybe just for Oscar's Night.

2 comments: