Monday, January 26, 2009

Crafty

My friend Randi is a for real blogger - she actually works for martha stewart - come on!  martha stewart.  She does very crafty things and then writes about them and she is so good at the crafty things and then actually writing about them that martha stewart wanted her words.  So this makes her famous and for me that is why today in my fantasy life I am Randi - how does she do it?  She homeschools her kids, she has a clean house, she sews and creates and crafts and blogs for a Real site - who is this lady?  I think she really has a staff that we do not know of - I really think it is some sort of Canandian consperiacy to make americans feel less accomplished (Randi is Canandian -I am not making this up)  In reality Randi is an awesome person - and just manages to be more focused and organized than I could ever imagine.  So today, just for one day I will be Randi and be crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment